Become a Festival Sponsor
Want to get your brand in front of over 300,000 people? Festival International is not only the largest International music and arts festival in the United States, but also voted the best World music festival in the world two years in a row! Through the arts presented and the community efforts to produce it, Festival contributes to the spirit of community that includes the various ethnic communities in Lafayette as well as a large percentage of visitors from the several states and countries.
Why Festival International?
- Over 300,000 annual attendees over 5 days
- Estimated economic impact of $49 million annually
- Local and International trade directors host business and city leaders from around the world
- Attracts music lovers from over 48 states and over 10 countries
- Over 100 performances with musicians and street animators from over 20 countries
- National media recognition: Good Morning America, The Today Show, CNN, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, New York Times
- Free and non-ticketed
- 8 stages throughout Downtown Lafayette
- Designated Children’s area “Scène des Jeunes”, for families and young children with live music, interactive educational activities, arts and crafts.
- 2013 and 2012 Reader’s Choice winner for Best World Music Festival – About.com
- Community Outreach – 501 (c) (3) non-profit – Tax write-off
Recognition and Awards
- 2016: Official Southern Travel Treasure – Southern Traveler
- 2014: Favorite Festival – Tops of Acadiana: Acadiana Profile Magazine
- 2013: About.com Reader’s Choice Best World Music Festival
- 2013-2014 Winner: Localsloveus.com
- 2012: About.com Reader’s Choice Best World Music Festival
- 2012-2013 Winner: Localsloveus.com
- 2012: American Bus Association’s Top 100 Events in North America
- Marketing Spend:
- Total Average: $220,550.79
- Total TV Average: $55,458.33
- Total Print Average: $83,531.84
- Total Radio Average: $62,859.01
- Total Billboard Average: $15,000
- Twitter: @festivalintl – 10.1 K Followers
- Facebook: Festival International de Louisiane – 51,986 likes
- Instagram: Festivalinternational – 9,299 Followers
- Mobile App: 197,758 Sessions
- festivalinternational.org: 687,349 page views and 118,606 users
- Over 100 articles covering Festival International 2016 – 9 articles from French Media outlets
- 47 media outlets: 6 International outlets, 11 Regional and National outlets, and 30 Local outlets
Why Lafayette, LA?
- Recognized as the 5th best city for job growth in United States – Business Facilities July/August 2015
- Recognized as one of the top 10 cities in the South as a “sizzling mid-market economy”. – Southern Business & Development Winter 2015
- Ranked 2nd in the United States for Foreign Direct Investment Strategy for small cities – FDI Magazine
- Ranked in the top 25 metro areas in the Best Performing Cities Index. – Milken Institute
- Happiest city in the United States – Study published by the National Bureau of Economic Research
- Over 500,000 population in Lafayette Parish and surrounding Parishes
- “Silicon Bayou – aka Lafayette, LA – is the best kept secret reservoir of innovation mojo in America” – Todd Park, Chief Technology Officer for the United States
- Second largest University in Louisiana – over 20,000 students
Festival International de Louisiane is excited to offer the following partnership opportunities to maximize your marketing efforts, reach thousands of potential customers and be seen as a prominent community supporter of the arts.
Festival International’s advertising, publicity and promotions use all forms of media: social, digital, email, television, newspaper, magazines, radio and online. Customized partnerships are available.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities, call 337-232-8086 or email Candace Gulotta-Haggart: firstname.lastname@example.org.