Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with Festival International de Louisiane! There are currently no employment opportunities.
Yes, these are actual interns!
Festival International de Louisiane Internships are an opportunity for college students to earn experience and make connections in the concert and music industry as well as the local Acadiana community. Festival interns hold positions of leadership at one of the nation’s premier international music festivals.
We look for talented college students who are interested in gaining experience in a fun, hardworking, creative environment. With ample opportunities to mentor with experienced professionals, interns acquire valuable nonprofit arts management skills.
- You must be a Junior or Senior currently enrolled in college, enrolled in an internship class, and in good standing during the semester immediately preceding your internship semester.
- Internships are semester long programs.
- SPRING: January-April
- Some internships may require attendance at meetings or after hours events. Specifics will be discussed prior to internship start date.
- This is an UNPAID internship.
- You are responsible for your own transportation.
- If you are interested in becoming an intern for next semester, please fill out the contact us form below.