RAIN ANGELS’ CIRCLE
Rain Angels ensure that, rain-or-shine, the spotlight Festival International casts on Acadiana shines bright.
The Rain Angels’ Circle was founded when rain threated the financial stability of Festival and continues to be a stronghold of the success of Festival!
- Recognition in the Official Festival Guide and website
- Stage recognition during Festival International 2020
- Two (2) Festival International de Louisiane 2020 Pins
- Two (2) Rain Angels’ Circle badges
- Four (4) Rain Angels’ wristbands*
- One (1) Special Parking Pass (Thursday through Sunday) **
- Opportunity to purchase additional guest and child pass***
- Additional perks include access to Bons Temps pass areas
* Access to Rain Angels’ Circle Tent: A special elevated area for increased stage visibility that also includes food, beverages, and private restrooms at Scène LUS Internationale. Access to VIP areas around Festival grounds.
** Special Parking is NOT guaranteed. Parking is on a first come first served basis.
*** Children under the age of 10 years with parent allowed in Rain Angels’ Circle Tent Complimentary. Ages 11-17 allowed in Rain Angels’ Circle Tent with guest wristband or the purchase of a minor pass.
THANK YOU 2020 Rain Angels’ Circle Supporters
Jimmy and Melissa Bienvenu
Darrellyn and Don Burts
Mrs. Shirley Cosper
Dr. Ronnie Daigle and Dr. Patricia Cran
Jim and Charlotte Doyle
John and Barbara Girard
Dr. Chase Dronet and Dr. John Higganbotham
Hoffpauir Land & Title Co., LLC – Mo and Crystal Hoffpauir
Acadiana Repertory Theatre – Steven R. Landry
Phil Lank (Massage Envy Lafayette)
AJ and Rickie Maloney
Dr. Rachelle Meaux and Dr. Monique Monteilh
J.C. Moss Family Charitable Fund
Joel and Perri Prellop
Rick and Cecille Revels
Jane and Chuck White