THE RAIN ANGELS’ CIRCLE
THANK YOU 2019 Rain Angels’ Circle Supporters
Darrellyn and Don Burts
Ms. Diana Celello
Dr. and Mrs. Jason Andrew Charrier
Robert and Janice Copeland
Mrs. Shirley Cosper
Dr. Ronnie Daigle and Dr. Patricia Cran
Jimmy and Patti Domengeaux
Richard Howes and Ken Douet
Jim and Charlotte Doyle
Dr. Chase Dronet D.D.S/John Higginbotham M.D.
Eddy Knight Family Foundation
Susan and Jimmie Fontenot
John and Barbara Girard
Drs. Duncan and Jennifer Hanby
Haynie Family Foundation
Heggie Investment Partners – Joseph and Nanette Heggie
Mr. and Mrs. Thomas R. Hightower, Jr.
Hoffpauir Land and Title Co., LLC – Mo and Crystal Hoffpauir
Chip and Dr. Jennifer Jackson
David C. Janssen
J.C. Moss Family Charitable Fund
Maggie and Charlie Justus
Thomas and Garnet LeMaire
AJ and Rickie Maloney
Massage Envy Lafayette – Phil Lank
Dr. Rachelle Meaux
Mr. Herman Mhire
Dr. Monique Monteilh
Dr. and Mrs. Thomas J. Montgomery
Coury and Sharon Moss
Joel and Perri Prellop
Professional Gaming Technologies – Don and Tish Johnson
Rick and Cecille Revels
Dr. Luris Sanchez
Sadie Shamsie and Dan Vollmer
Herbie and Renee Schilling
Dr. and Mrs. Mohit Srivastava
Dr. Molly Thomas
Dr. and Mrs. Charles White
Festival Rain Angels were founded when rain threatened
the financial stability of Festival International.
Rain Angels are a stronghold of Festival’s success. These donors ensure that, rain-or-shine, the spotlight Festival International casts on Acadiana shines bright. It was created more than twenty years ago after rain threatened to inundate Festival’s books, and is now so integrated with “how we festival.”
Members of this special Circle enjoy the perks that they receive for their support. The views and top-notch food and drink from the Rain Angels’ tent (pictured above) make it THE place to be for an incredible Festival experience. We all win!
- Recognition in the Official Festival Guide. (Deadlines Apply)
- Website recognition on Festival International website.
- Stage recognition during Festival International 2019.
- Two (2) Festival International de Louisiane 2019 Pins.
- Two (2) Rain Angels’ Circle badges.
- Four (4) Rain Angels’ wristbands Thursday through Sunday with the exception of Saturday (AM and PM wristbands) with access to the Rain Angels’ Circle Tent* (Total of 20 individual wristbands).
- One (1) Parking Pass for Special Parking (Thursday through Sunday) **
- Opportunity to purchase a guest and child pass***
* Rain Angels’ Circle Tent is a special elevated area for increased stage/scene visibility that also includes food, beverages, and private restrooms at Scène LUS Internationale.
** Special Parking is NOT guaranteed. Parking is on a first come first served basis.
*** Children under the age of 10 years with parent allowed in Rain Angels’ Circle Tent Complimentary. Ages 11-17 allowed in Rain Angels’ Circle Tent with guest wristband or the purchase of a minor pass. Minor passes limited to two (2) passes per membership. Additional guest passes are available to Rain Angels’ Circle supporters.
- Access to three clean and air conditioned restrooms at Scène LUS Internationale, Scène Laborde Earles Law Firm Fais Do Do, and Scène TV5MONDE Lafayette.
- Express beverage lines at Scène LUS Internationale and Scène Laborde Earles Law Firm Fais Do Do.
- Access to Bons Temps Zones at Scène LUS Internationale and Scène Laborde Earles Law Firm Fais Do Do.
- Front row viewing at Scène LUS Internationale and Scène TV5MONDE Lafayette.
- On-stage viewing at Scène Laborde Earles Law Firm Fais Do Do and Scène TV5MONDE Lafayette.