RAIN ANGELS’ CIRCLE
Rain Angels ensure that, rain-or-shine, the spotlight Festival International casts on Acadiana shines bright.
The Rain Angels’ Circle was founded when rain threated the financial stability of Festival and continues to be a stronghold of the success of Festival!
- Recognition in the Official Festival Guide and website
- Stage recognition during Festival International 2020
- Two (2) Festival International de Louisiane 2020 Pins
- Two (2) Rain Angels’ Circle badges
- Four (4) Rain Angels’ wristbands*
- One (1) Special Parking Pass (Thursday through Sunday) **
- Opportunity to purchase additional guest and child pass***
- Additional perks include access to Bons Temps pass areas
* Access to Rain Angels’ Circle Tent: A special elevated area for increased stage visibility that also includes food, beverages, and private restrooms at Scène LUS Internationale. Access to VIP areas around Festival grounds.
** Special Parking is NOT guaranteed. Parking is on a first come first served basis.
*** Children under the age of 10 years with parent allowed in Rain Angels’ Circle Tent Complimentary. Ages 11-17 allowed in Rain Angels’ Circle Tent with guest wristband or the purchase of a minor pass.
THANK YOU 2019 Rain Angels’ Circle Supporters
Darrellyn and Don Burts
Ms. Diana Celello
Dr. and Mrs. Jason Andrew Charrier
Robert and Janice Copeland
Mrs. Shirley Cosper
Dr. Ronnie Daigle and Dr. Patricia Cran
Jimmy and Patti Domengeaux
Richard Howes and Ken Douet
Jim and Charlotte Doyle
Dr. Chase Dronet D.D.S/John Higginbotham M.D.
Eddy Knight Family Foundation
Susan and Jimmie Fontenot
John and Barbara Girard
Drs. Duncan and Jennifer Hanby
Haynie Family Foundation
Heggie Investment Partners – Joseph and Nanette Heggie
Mr. and Mrs. Thomas R. Hightower, Jr.
Hoffpauir Land and Title Co., LLC – Mo and Crystal Hoffpauir
Chip and Dr. Jennifer Jackson
David C. Janssen
J.C. Moss Family Charitable Fund
Maggie and Charlie Justus
Thomas and Garnet LeMaire
AJ and Rickie Maloney
Massage Envy Lafayette – Phil Lank
Dr. Rachelle Meaux
Mr. Herman Mhire
Dr. Monique Monteilh
Dr. and Mrs. Thomas J. Montgomery
Coury and Sharon Moss
Joel and Perri Prellop
Professional Gaming Technologies – Don and Tish Johnson
Rick and Cecille Revels
Dr. Luris Sanchez
Sadie Shamsie and Dan Vollmer
Herbie and Renee Schilling
Dr. and Mrs. Mohit Srivastava
Dr. Molly Thomas
Dr. and Mrs. Charles White