RAIN ANGELS’ CIRCLE
Rain Angels ensure that, rain-or-shine, the spotlight Festival International casts on Acadiana shines bright.
The Rain Angels’ Circle was founded when rain threatened the financial stability of Festival and continues to be a stronghold of the success of Festival!
- Recognition in the Official Festival Guide and website
- Stage recognition during Festival International 2021
- Two (2) Festival International de Louisiane 2021 Pins
- Two (2) Rain Angels’ Circle badges
- Four (4) Rain Angels’ wristbands*
- One (1) Special Parking Pass (Thursday through Sunday) **
- Opportunity to purchase additional guest and child pass***
- Additional perks include access to Bons Temps pass areas
* Access to Rain Angels’ Circle Tent: A special elevated area for increased stage visibility that also includes food, beverages, and private restrooms at Scène LUS Internationale. Access to VIP areas around Festival grounds.
** Special Parking is NOT guaranteed. Parking is on a first come first served basis.
*** Children under the age of 10 years with parent allowed in Rain Angels’ Circle Tent Complimentary. Ages 11-17 allowed in Rain Angels’ Circle Tent with guest wristband or the purchase of a minor pass.
2021 Rain Angels’ Circle Supporters
John and Barbara Girard
AJ and Rickie Maloney